Spice Kitchen UK
Middle Eastern & African Spice Tin
NEW to the escape range: spice tins, known in India as 'Masala Dabba's'.
These shiny stainless steel tins imported from India contain 7 separate containers for easy access to the myriad of spices that you will need to create perfectly blended dishes.
We offer various collections including a popular Indian set, Moroccan set, African & Middle Eastern set, Chilli Set, Sea Salts and Loose Tea set!
Each tin is wrapped in a gorgeous recycled sari string bag, making it a perfect and highly original gift!
A deep, warming spice mix used throughout North Africa, combining cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, turmeric and cardamon. Perfect to give depth to tagines.
With hints of toasted maple, this adds both sweet and delicately bitter notes to stews and curries. Common throughout kitchens of the Middle East and North Africa.
A rich, earthy Middle Eastern Spice mix combining allspice, black peppercorns, cardamon, cassia, cloves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg and paprika. Great to rub into meat as a marinade, especially lamb and chicken.
One of the building blocks of Ethiopian Cuisine, combining dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, basil, cumin, nigella, caraway and fenugreek. Gives an amazing kick to stews and as a meat rub.
A beautifully tangy, vibrant spice with amazingly fresh citrus notes. Very versatile, can be used to garnish salads, hummus, or as a rub for meat and works brilliantly with fish.
The King of Middle Eastern spice mixes. A fragrant combination of oregano, marjarom, sumac, salt and sesame seeds.
A fiery North African chilli mix with dried red chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway. Great mixed with olive oil to make dressings for salads and cous cous or as a marinade for meat.
Pul Biber / Aleppo Pepper
Grown in Syria and Turkey, these dried chilli flakes add a hint of cherry like fruitiness to dressings and marinades. Mild heat, slight saltiness.
A dried Turkish pepper with a deep raisin, smokey flavour. Fantastic to rub into lamb or sprinkle over hummus.
All spices will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness, and avoid spillage during transit.
Features and benefits:
- *Great Taste Award Winner 2015;
- 19cm stainless steel storage tin with ribbed lid;
- Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them;
- 7 separate removable pots for convenience in your kitchen;
- Small metal spoon for dispensing accurate measures;
- Outer lid to seal the tin (please see picture) to ensure freshness;
- Ideal as a gift for someone special;
- A must have for any foodie with a passion for cooking;
- No additives, meaning that you have our guarantee about the ingredients.